What would you like to do?
TENANT & OWNER RESPONSIBILITIES
Tenant Responsibilities Include:
1) Accurately completing all application forms and promptly providing any needed supporting documents.
2) Setting up utilities in your name, including water, gas, electric, sewer, trash/recycling and any others that may be applicable in your municipality.
3) Caring for the lawn and yard, including cutting, fertilizing, aeration, and edging of grass, weeding, and trimming bushes.
4) Completing minor maintenance such as changing light bulbs, furnace filters, refrigerator water filters, etc.
Owner Responsibilities Include:
1) Ensuring that the rental property is thoroughly cleaned, safe and ready for occupancy the day before the date the lease begins.
2) Re-keying all doors leading to the outside.
3) Complying with your state & federal laws pertaining to the number, type and placement of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in the home, installing new batteries and testing all devices prior to showings.
4) Maintaining any HOA dues during length of your tenants’ stay and providing tenants with a copy of any applicable HOA rules prior to move-in.
Put our team, experience, and ethics to work for you.