Leader In Dallas TX Property Management
Single-Family Home Rentals: A Growing Trend
Where many Texas investors used to “flip” homes, more real estate investors are now moving to a buy-and-hold strategy that focuses on single-family rental homes. This is seen as a more stable investment over volatile markets and generally involves a more stable, longer-term tenant than the multi-family model.
Over 25 years, Specialized Property Management has emerged as the reliable, trusted leader in the property management of single family rental homes.
With a specialized, technology-driven process designed to efficiently and carefully manage properties around the greater Dallas/Ft. Worth area, we stand above the competition that often still rely on a multi-family model that simply doesn’t work for single-family homes.
You can expect an unsurpassed standard of service in every aspect of the property management lifecycle, with a unique and proven process designed for the single-family rental.
Specialized Property Management professionally manages tens of thousands of properties for individuals, investors, and institutions throughout the country and in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex. And here’s why:
- Responsive Coverage 24/7
- Local experience ensures the proper knowledge, licensing and insurance combined with expertise on area rental rates.
- Decreased vacancy rates, attracting the right tenants quickly with our vast advertising network.
- Thorough screening methods to place quality tenants, checking credit/criminal background, verifying employment and rental history.
- Streamlined rent collections and evictions in compliance with all regulatory agencies, plus tenant incentives for timely rent payments.
- Rigorously-trained staff ensures professionalism, consistency and reliability.
- Cost-effective, reliable maintenance, minimizing expenses through our preferred vendor discounts and in-house system. All required licensing is ensured (HVAC, electrical, etc.).
- Management of tenant requests and emergencies to limit owner expenses, liability, and maximize tenant retention.
- Regular property inspections both inside and out to ensure tenant compliance and assess property condition.
- Online reporting with round-the-clock access to property management details from anywhere in the world.
- Centralized accounting for properties large and small.
Put our team, experience, and ethics to work for you.