Let’s talk tenants – the people who make the rental property process go around. You have them, and Specialized Property Management manages them. We provide premier services for rental property management in Dallas.
Unfortunately for both of us, however, despite our greatest efforts tenants do not always fulfill their end of the contract. Sometimes they do not pay their rent for one or several months in a row. Other times they may violate the lease or rental agreement by having a dog when none are allowed or continually throwing loud parties after the previously agreed upon quiet-hour for the community. Tenants are not always perfect. (But who is?)
As your Plano property management company, Specialized Property Management would like to help you prepare. Let’s start with the legal process, per Tex. Prop. Code Ann. § 24.005.
- If a tenant breaks the lease agreement is first to give the tenant a three-day notice to vacate (per Texas law).
- You do not need to give the tenant the option of fixing the violation or back-paying the rent.
- If the tenant does not move out of the rental unit at the end of the three days, then you can file an eviction lawsuit with the court.
As you can see, evictions can be costly and stressful. That’s why your Specialized team created an eviction protection service. We do all-things rental property management in Dallas, including saving you time and expenses associated with an eviction.
When you sign up for this service, you sign up for peace of mind. For a small monthly fee, we will prepare and file your paperwork plus cover all the associated fees and attend the initial hearing on your behalf. This includes:
- Sending pay or quit notices
- Working with attorneys to prepare summons, complaints, and other court documents
- Filing the summons/order and paying court fees
- Serving the tenant through constable and sheriff
Evictions are the warts of rental property ownership and management, but you can clear them from your mind and rely on our experience should a tenant need to be evicted from your property.
Call us today to see if this peace-of-mind protection is right for you.