Dallas property managers need insurance. What they don’t need are high premiums and limited coverage, and Specialized RPM can help. As an individual investor, you won’t have much influence when negotiating a strong policy. With over 30 years of experience, you can rest easy knowing your Dallas property is in good hands with referrals to some of the best insurance programs available.
Often insurance companies are nervous about the unpredictable type of tenant-occupied properties, but that doesn’t mean your Dallas property management should settle for less. Standard rental home policies often don’t cover these particular scenarios:
- Water damage from a sprinkler
- Fire caused by lightning
- Pollution and exhaust, such as a deadly carbon monoxide leak
- Hostile fire/arson liabilities
- Dog bites on the property
Our company manages thousands of rental properties. We’ve seen it all, and we are proud to refer our clients to top rated insurers with insurance plans specifically designed to protect rental property. We want our clients to enjoy better coverage, lower premiums, and properly managed Dallas properties. Here’s a full list of all our services you should expect from your rental insurance company:
- Great Coverage: full combined (property/liability) limit of $1M
- Quality Carrier: carrier is A+ rated, national underwriters
- Vacancy Coverage: important to owners, yet rarely covered on typical policies
- Broad Forms: a broad-form policy for wider protection
- Replacement Cost: better than typical “depreciated cost”
- Ordinance & Law: includes $50K with increased limits possible, typically omitted
- Sewers & Drains: includes $25K for backups in all locations, higher limits available
- Additional Coverage for Flood and Quake available.
- Reliable Support: 24-hour customer service and claims hotline ready to serve you
- Simple Billing: included in your monthly management fee (with premium remitted to the carrier by a licensed agent)
Don’t settle for high rates and low coverage for your rental. Successful Dallas property management depends on good coverage. Call Specialized RPM today for a free referral!