Effective Maintenance is Important
As the top Dallas property management company, we know from long experience managing maintenance costs can be tricky. If property owners want tenants to stay long-term, pay rent on time, and care for the home, they need to remember to stay on top of maintenance issues. Appliances break, systems wear out, and little issues that need immediate attention can turn into big problems down the road. As the number one property management company, Dallas landlords trust Specialized RPM experts to care for their rental properties and respond promptly to all the repair issues that may come up.
Want cost-effective maintenance?
Tenants are more likely to take care of a rental home if they see their landlord cares and respects the rental property. You can maintain your rental property more cost-effectively by following these simple steps:
- Prepare. Safety and health issues are the top priority for maintenance. Landlords have basic responsibilities to meet habitability laws and standards and codes. A well-maintained home will rent quickly.
- Plan. Landlords need to face the fact there are going to be future maintenance costs. Set aside 1-2 months worth of rent for routine maintenance and make-ready costs.
- Check. Proactively inspecting the rental home can prevent a problem before it happens. Seasonal maintenance and regular inspections stop small issues from escalating.
- Respond. Promptly answer maintenance requests to reduce risk and liability. Renters get frustrated and might consider vacating early if they don’t have regular contact with the landlord in times of trouble.
- Save. Make the best cost-effective decision when you trust Specialized RPM to help with maintenance. As the top Dallas property management company, you can count on national discounts and competitive pricing.
Reduce Cost and Ensure Quality
Tenants feel valued when you respond to their needs quickly and respectfully. When they see you care for the rental property, they will take better care of the home. With decades of experience as the top property management company, Dallas landlords rely on our professionals for quality service. We offer a free market assessment when you choose to work with Specialized RPM. Put our experienced team of experts and process to the test today!